BLUE MOUNTAIN COMPETITION PROGRAM ATHLETE CODE OF CONDUCT
• Blue Mountain Competition Center athletes MUST always remember that they are representatives of Blue Mountain Resort, and should conduct themselves as such at all times.
• Our athletes must respect the general public, athletes from other competition programs, and especially their teammates. Bullying or harassment will not be tolerated. Disrespectful behavior toward the general public will not be tolerated.
• Blue Mountain Competition Center athletes should know and respect the rules of USSA, USASA, National Ski Patrol, and Blue Mountain Resort.
• Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated at Blue Mountain, or at any competition in which Blue Mountain athletes participate.
• Competition Program athletes may only use the designated “racer” lift lines during program training hours or during competition events. No athlete may use this line after 1:00pm on weekend days unless under the supervision of a coach. Athletes must remember that the “racer” lift-line is a privilege granted by Blue Mountain Management, and may be revoked at any time.
• All athletes MUST lower the safety bar while riding the chair lifts. Athletes are not to throw anything from the chair lift.
• Any racer under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or in possession of drugs or alcohol, will be immediately dismissed from the program.
• Disciplinary action will be taken for any misconduct which occurs during training AND non-training hours, as well as competitions both at Blue Mountain and away.
• The above provides a guideline for racers and their parents, but is in no way a comprehensive list of punishable offenses.